Sunday 14 April 2013

Drafts for Poster, Magazine cover and Moodboard


The image above is my rough drawing of what I would like my film poster too look like. The image I will be using is of the mask we used as a prop, hanging on coat hooks in some changing rooms. My idea is simple and doesn't give any information away of what the trailer or film is about.


The image above is my rough designs for my film magazine cover. It uses the mask from the trailer and just like the poster doesn't reveal any information of the film, making it seem mysterious and the audience more curious about it. I feel that this will draw the audience in more, making them think and desperate to know more.

This is my mood board for our trailer. It's filled with images with a subliminal meaning. Subliminal messages that have been used in films and adverts before. This mood board explains the meaning of Subliminal messages, and gives examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment